Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First newborn portrait session

These are some of my favourite images from my first newborn session that I did back in May of a beautiful family and their new daughter Miss M. Little Miss M was the perfect angel, falling asleep just near the end so we could get the Anne Geddes style image at the bottom of this entry.
This was my first customer for my Newborn to First Year Package. It includes a session at birth, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 1 year. Following each session all images are given copyright free for the customer on CD following signing of a copyright aggrement. At the completion of the 1 year, specially selected images from each of the shoots will be mounted into a 10 page Gallery Album. This package is $1250, paid in instalments at each sitting of $250.



No comments: