Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Logo

After much communication between me, an artistically challenged individual and an awesome graphic designer in the US named Trisha Robertson at Orange Gecko Designs, we (do you like that we!) have come up with my new logo, which I have now added as my blog title, pretty cool I think! This woman is great and would recommend her to anyone, she does the most amazing work and has a great website for budding photographers in need of desperate guidence in Photoshop! Her website is www.orangegeckodesigns.com
Thanks Nils pointing me in the Orange Gecko direction. I think we must be even now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rach!!
Finally had a minute to look at your fantastic photos ..wow lady, they are brilliant. I'm so proud of you!!.
Love the gorgeous logo too, it really suits you.
Big hugs and love from all of us,
Lindsey + the gang :-)