Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More images.

I have finally got around to choosing a couple more of my favourite images to show you. These couple are the type of image I like to capture, the unposed special moment in time that speaks more than words can say. I will be posting more very soon, so watch this space.

I have also just got back from one of my favourite places at the moment, Image Finish in East Perth, and picked up a couple of my new products. One is a beautiful little 12 page Brag Book that comes in it's own little box, very cute and also the Portait Folios in pink and blue. I will pop a post on to show these really cool items. Chris at Image Finish has also just told me that they are bringing out some more very cool things, I am so excited, can't wait to see them and to share them all with you.

No comments: